If this vine actually makes it to me (some have, some haven't),I will
attempt to post scans of the program booklet (which I've been holding
onto all these years) from this Fillmore East show (11/13/70 was my
very first FZ show).

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "abxer3p" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This list from the 23rd is a little longer.
> Joseph
>

> Chris US << Bart << mr. skull << Richard-UK << Milhouse-US << white
> rabbitt-US << Nick Ullmann-UK << Scott Burnett - US << Joseph-US
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Guy-US  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
>
> Hope this works for me to get on this list.
> Thanks to all!

case of postal 'around our ass to get to our elbow' -itis)

>       Jim L US << Chris US << Bart << mr. skull << Richard-UK <<
Milhouse-US << white rabbitt-US <<
>       Nick Ullmann-UK << Scott Burnett - US <
>         Thanks to Jim, I am passing this on to Bart in Poland I
believe.I need your address Bart-ski.Reply to me offlist.
>         Sorry folks I don't have the vine list to reply on as far
as I know It does got to Bart and beyond.
>         May I say that this is one of the cleanest recordings you
can get IMHO,and the bonus show is equally as good. Many thanks to
Jim for starting up this vine, and many thanks to all who take the
time to tweeze their recordings and sharing their shows with all!
>         Chris
>
>         Jim L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>           I just obtained both the early and late show from this
questionable date via Dime. This might be an upgrade if only 20
minutes were available before? Here are the details. Seems like there
was a mention of a second source being used to complete the early
show.

>           Frank Zappa
>
>           and the Mothers of Invention
>
>           Fillmore East-NYC Early Show
>
>           11/14/70
>

>           Source: SBD>10"MR>7"Reel>RevoxB77
playback>AlesisMasterlink>CD

>           and
>
>           SBD>10"MR>Revox B77 playback>Alesis Masterlink>CD - Wino
Man>>>End
>

>           01. Jam to get Grace Slick onstage
>
>           02. Sanzini Brothers
>
>           03. Little House I Used To Live In
>
>           04. Penis Dimension
>
>           05. Mudshark
>
>           06. Holiday In Berlin (Including Inca Roads and Easy Meat
Themes)

>           07. Cruising For Burgers
>
>           08. Sanzini Brothers' Pyramid Trick
>
>           09. What Will This Morning Bring Me This Evening?
>
>           10. What Kind Of Girl Do You Think We Are
>
>           11. Bwana Dik
>
>           12. Latex Solar Beef
>
>           13. Daddy, Daddy, Daddy
>
>           14. Do You Like My New Car?
>
>           15. Happy Together
>
>           16. Wino Man (Dr. John Routine)
>
>           17. Concentration Moon
>
>           18. Sanzini Brothers' School Of Broadcast
>
>           19. Jeff Simmons' Bass Solo
>
>           20. Concentration Moon
>
>           21. Mom And Dad
>
>           22. Encore Jam//
>

>           EAC (secure, offset corrected), Flac level 8, and sector
boundaries verified with shntool by D.Winters - 03/07/05.

>           Frank Zappa
>
>           and the Mothers of Invention
>
>           Fillmore East-NYC Late Show
>
>           11/14/70
>

>           Source:  SBD>MR>Reel>Alesis Masterlink>CD
>

>           01. Kip Cohen Intro>Palladin and Hey Boy (theme song from
T.V. show Have Gun Will Travel) (2:37)

>           02. Call Any Vegetable (10:12)
>
>           03. Sanzini Brothers (1:28)
>
>           04. Does This Kind of Life Look Interesting to You? (0:55)
>
>           05. Pound For a Brown (7:16)
>
>           06. Sleeping in a Jar (instrumental) (2:51)
>
>           07. El Porko the Magnificent (2:00)
>
>           08. Sharleena (5:30)
>
>           09. The Air (2:57)
>
>           10. Dog Breath (2:07)
>
>           11. Mother People (2:08)
>
>           12. You Didn't Try to Call Me (3:14)
>
>           13. King Kong (2:19)
>
>           (Encore not recorded)
>

>           EAC (secure, offset corrected), Flac level 8, and sector
boundaries verified with shntool by D.Winters - 03/07/05.

>           Jim L

[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of SOFA
>           Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 8:35 AM
>           To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
>           Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] JEFF SIMMONS was Fillmore East
>

>           The date is debatable. Joni Mitchell is said to have been
there on the 13th, so this is most likely the 14... and neither
recording is very long, but great quality - or so I understand.

>           SOFA

already late show from 13th but it's only +20 mins long...
>             but also I think I'm having the early show of that
day...
>             So yes, I'm looking forward to this forthcoming vine -
thanks Sofa and Cris!
>             Cheers
>             Bart
>

>             U┬┐ytkownik SOFA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> napisa┬│:
>             >I\'ve got this one coming to me, along with the Late
show counterpart. I\'ll be happy to offer them up once they\'ve
arrived...
>             >SOFA
ZAPPED VINE
>             >
>             >
>             >  I\'ve got the following show from 1970, not sure if
it\'s done the rounds or not.
>             >
>             >
>             >  Cris
>             >
>             >
>             >  ----------------------------------------------
>             >
>             >
>             >  Fillmore East-NYC Late Show
>             >  11/14/70
>             >
>             >
>             >  01. Kip Cohen Intro>Palladin and Hey Boy (theme song
from T.V. show Have Gun Will Travel) (2:37)
>             >  02. Call Any Vegetable (10:12)
>             >  03. Sanzini Brothers (1:28)
>             >  04. Does This Kind of Life Look Interesting to You?
(0:55)
>             >  05. Pound For a Brown (7:16)
>             >  06. Sleeping in a Jar (instrumental) (2:51)
>             >  07. El Porko the Magnificent (2:00)
>             >  08. Sharleena (5:30)
>             >  09. The Air (2:57)
>             >  10. Dog Breath (2:07)
>             >  11. Mother People (2:08)
>             >  12. You Didn\'t Try to Call Me (3:14)
>             >  13. King Kong (2:19)
>             >
>             >
>             >