Hi Folks,
at last I got the missing film I was rattling about, and promised to offer it
to the wider audience.
So here goes my offer -
it's a 2 VCDs set

1. "A Day With Frank Zappa" - The Dutch documentary about Flo&Eddie FZ era,
with a lot of private footage from FZ Cucamonga place, including shots from
live concert of Sanzini Bros plus many more.

2.  "Das Genie Frank Zappa" - an Austrian  ZDF TV posthumous documentary film
(~45 mins) about life and music of FZ, with several guest appereances incl. Don
Preston, JCBlack, George Duke, Keith Richards, Brian May, JLPonty...
The film is very touching and sad in my oppinion, especially due to the some
shooting from the very late days of Mister Zappa when he was rehersing with
Ensemble Modern....tearfull....
If you ain't seen it yet - it's a must.

Both of thema are not to be missed

Anyone's interested?