I'll hope on board!
Bart << Thierry Barbier-France ,=<< JoeDP-USA <<ChrisF-USA<<<

TY
Chris
Joe Della Posta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Bart << Thierry Barbier-France ,=<< JoeDP-USA <<

Sounds like a real keeper.  Can I get in on this too?

Regards:
JoeDP

1. "A Day With Frank Zappa" - The Dutch documentary about Flo&Eddie FZ era, with a lot of private footage from FZ Cucamonga place, including shots from live concert of Sanzini Bros plus many more.

2.  "Das Genie Frank Zappa" - an Austrian  ZDF TV posthumous documentary film  (~45 mins) about life and music of FZ, with several guest appereances incl. Don Preston, JCBlack, George Duke, Keith Richards, Brian May, JLPonty...
The film is very touching and sad in my oppinion, especially due to the some shooting from the very late days of Mister Zappa when he was rehersing with Ensemble Modern....tearfull....

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

"Music is The Best!"
Frank Zappa

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS