Yes Joe I can pass it on to Scott as soon as I burn it.
Thanks for the heads up Joe!!
Chris Foreman
13185 S 177th East Ave
Broken Arrow,OK 74011

Joe Della Posta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Sorry for the delay (vacation & work) but thanks to the patthebooge(CAN) I am sending off these DVDs to Chris Foreman.

<<[EMAIL PROTECTED] << Scott Burnett-US << [EMAIL PROTECTED]-USA <<

Oops I just catch an error on my part.  The "We Don't Mess Around" is on another Vine which I screwed-up. It should have done down this path.

<< Scott Burnett-US<< ChrisForeman-USA <<

Chris can you pass this one to Scott Burnett when it arrives?  Scott sorry for the mix-up.

<<[EMAIL PROTECTED] << Scott Burnett-US <<

Regards to all
JoeDP

"Music is The Best!"
Frank Zappa