Title: RE: [Zappa-List] NTSC & Pal .mpg + Mac
NTSC is 29.9fps (frames per second) and usually comes 352x240 or 720x480.
PAL is 25fps and usually comes at resolutions 352x288 or 720x576
Jim L

It's another standard/medium yet again, but for digital transmission between computers rather than through the air to an ariel and a domestic TV. It would require either a pc or a domestic player able to read it.

Thanks guys ! The only thing is : If I put multiple mpeg files into Toast, it says I can't burn PAL & NTSC together on the same disc, but I didn't find any mean of knowing wich ones are NTSC and which ones are PAL. So I would like to be able to determine that. See ?

A.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS