Hello there,
I still haven't received that one that I think Conehead sent me some
time ago, maybe there are Zappa fans in postal services. Anyway, just
like Marcomat, I've downloaded that one from Zappateers in the
meantime. I wish I could have compared both versions, but if you wish
this vine to go on faster, I can send this last one (supposed to be
excellent). If you're OK, please Richard send me your address off
Big Zappacheers...   Trends (and other deseases)