From: Nokeating4
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 02:06:43 -0500
Subject: VO: FZ - TTNS - NTSC DVD (US/Canada)

I'm offering this one again...Michael sent this to me a while ago (Thanks Michael) and I offered it a while back, and no takers...How about now?

John

John-USA [EMAIL PROTECTED] << ?

Hi Folks,

I have this one to share, it is the best version I have come accross
so far, Picture quality 8.5 to 9 Audio 8.5 to 9

Michael.

Details..

Frank Zappa 10/31/1981 Early Show

The Torture Never Stops

01. Black Napkins #
02. Montana #
03. Easy Meat #
04. Beauty Knows No Pain #
05. I'm A Beautiful Guy #
06. Charlie's Enormous Mouth #
07. Fine Girl #
08. Teenage Wind #
09. Harder Than Your Husband #
10. Bamboozled By Love #
11. We're Turning Again *
12. Alien Orifice *
13. Flakes *
14. Broken Hearts Are For Assholes *
15. You Are What You Is *
16. Mudd Club *
17. The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing *
18. Dumb All Over *
19. Heavenly Bank Account *
20. Suicide Chump *
21. Jumbo Go Away *
22. Stevie's Spanking #
23. The Torture Never Stops #
24. Strictly Genteel #
25. The Illinois Enema Bandit #

* early show
# late show

Band:
FZ, Ray White, Steve Vai, Scott Thunes, Tommy Mars, Bobby Martin, Ed Mann,
Chad Wackerman

Pro shot.
Original Lexington broadcast company bootleg VHS tape on Mitsubishi
HS-U431 Hi-Fi stereo >
ATI capture card @ NTSC 720x480 MPEG-2 4.2 M Bit/s video
MPEG audio 48.000 KHZ, 16 bit, Stereo @ 224 kbps>
HD>Encoded to DVD video with TMPGEnc DVD Author with full chapter menu
for each song.>
HD>Make Torrent 2>Your computer

Note: While stereo was used for this transfer and the original tape
plays back using Hi-Fi stereo I can detect no stereo image present
with my ears. I suspect the sound from the original video was mono.
The sound quality is good however and a considerable improvement from
the VCD version of this show that was torrented here on EZT a few
weeks ago.
This is the early show as apposed to the late show that was broadcast
on MTV.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS