In a message dated 11/11/05 3:49:37 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Dub Room was released about 3 weeks ago and it caught me off guard
as well.
   Anyway, I apologise. It was me. I'm the jerk who told Scott it
was on DRS. I don't know what DVD I was watching in that same
timeframe when I saw it but after forwarding thruDRS just now, no it
isn't on there. My apologies again to Scott and the group. The
question now is... what the hell WAS I watching? Sorry for the
confusion. -Tom
The music video for "You Are What You Is" was on VIDEO FROM HELL, if that's any help to you.

--Milhouse.

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS