The orphanage seems to be working far better than I imagined. I had imagined the orphaned vines would spend more time there before being adopted out. For this reason I have modified the controls to the data base allowing group members to edit and delete. It occurred to me that perhaps the vines don’t need to be completely removed too. Just the email address and date orphaned. That way when the vine becomes orphaned again the date could be added back in along with a new email address. Or the whole thing could be deleted and then re-entered. Whatever everyone thinks would be the best. I was partially motivated to make this change because I’m going on vacation this week in California and won’t be back until December. Also I’m a little on the lazy side ;-)

Jim L