<< Joseph Lonon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]...<< Matt ([EMAIL PROTECTED])<<
If the ice & snow let-up, this vine is out to Joseph in Texas.  Should be warmer there & then to Matt.

Regards:
Joe.DP

SETLIST:
w/ The L.A Philharmonic (*)
My Boyfriend's Back, I'm Gonna Bust His Head, Tiny Sick Tears, Agon,
Call Any Vegetable (including Integrales), Blowing Discordant Sounds*,
200 Motels* (including themes from Pound For A Brown, Oh No,
Envelopes, Little House I Used To Live In, Tuna Sandwich, Redneck
Eats, World's Greatest Sinner, Holiday In Berlin/Inca Roads theme,
Strictly Genteel, Duke Of Prunes, Who Needs The Peace Corps?, Pound
For A Brown, Oh No, Eric Dolphy Memorial Barbecue), King Kong* (incl.Integrales),
Plastic People, Oh No/Orange County Lumber Truck (incl. My Linda Lu)

AUD MASTER REEL > REEL > REEL > M-AUDIO TRANSIT >
COOL EDIT > CD WAVE EDITOR > FLAC

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS