Dawayne

This is the latest vine listing I could find -looks like oozlet is
next up.....

<<DawayneB-USA > > [EMAIL PROTECTED] (SOFA's in here) <<
<< Kirby???<< Richard Moore - UK <<[EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
scottlibin-US. [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
<< Schmig (Ire) >> Bart (Pol)>>Luis (Ar) [EMAIL PROTECTED] >>

Neil

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Dawayne Bailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I just received these 4 amazing discs from Joe Della Posta and now
> need the name and mailing address for the next person in line to
send
> them to.
>
> I am also curious if anyone knows the source of where these came
from?
> It's so great to have 2 shows from the same day that sound so
clean.

> It's great when the Zappa family and Joe Travers releases stuff
here
> and there from the vault but these soundboard live shows are just
as
> incredible to find.
>
> Thanks to whoever shared these in the first place.
>
> They're ready to go to the next person in line.

Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in their honor this holiday season!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/VwqHaC/.VHMAA/n1hLAA/yXLolB/TM