Might be even better to move White Rabbit to the very end. He’s a non burner of both CD and DVD. If he’s at the end of the line he could take his time viewing the discs without holding up the vine. So it should probably go like this.

<< Conehead_BE [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Tom [EMAIL PROTECTED] US << John G in Kansas [EMAIL PROTECTED] << WHITE RABBITT [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<

Jim L

From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of r2suokas
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 2:46 AM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Zappa-List] VO Project Object 2 x DVDs and 3 x VCDs

Greetings

I've had no luck contacting White rabbitt.  I'll be travelling during
the next two weeks, so in order to keep the vine moving, I am sending
it to Conehead next.  Hope that White Rabbitt will surface soon.

The vine is now:

<< Conehead_BE [EMAIL PROTECTED] << WHITE RABBITT [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Tom
[EMAIL PROTECTED] US << John G in Kansas [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<<

Arto

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron