<< richard moore uk<< r2daft2>([EMAIL PROTECTED])-UK<<< thierry barbier-fr
( [EMAIL PROTECTED] ) << Neil (UK)<< Federico Valdes [EMAIL PROTECTED]
net << Luis (AR) [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<

This fine set (thanks, Nick) is now on its way to Richard Moore-UK.

Kind regards

Conehead-BE

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, lusi tanio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Please, allow me...
>
>   European Branch :
>
>   <<<Conehead-BE<< richard moore uk<< r2daft2
> > (leswatts@)-UK<<< thierry barbier-fr ( correque46@ ) << Neil (UK)
>> Federico Valdes [EMAIL PROTECTED] << Luis (AR) [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
>
> thanks
>   Luis
>
> Federico Valdes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>           European Branch :
>
>   <<<Conehead-BE<< richard moore uk<< r2daft2
> > (leswatts@)-UK<<< thierry barbier-fr ( correque46@ ) << Neil (UK)
>> Federico Valdes [EMAIL PROTECTED] <<
>
> Thanks
>
>   federico

WHeRE IS MUSIC POWER?

> Nice offer, me too please :-)
>
> <<<Conehead-BE<< richard moore uk<< r2daft2
> > (leswatts@)-UK<<< thierry barbier-fr ( correque46@ ) << Neil (UK)
>
> Regards
>
> Neil
>
> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Ullmann" <ullmannnick@>
wrote:

> >   This is the European branch of this vine:
> >
> >    <<<Conehead-BE<< richard moore uk<< r2daft2
> > (leswatts@)-UK<<< thierry barbier-fr ( correque46@ ) <<
> >

> > Les Watts <leswatts@> a écrit :
> >    Ooops sorry Richard.
> >
> > Vine should read:
> >
> > Europe branch: Nick Ullman-UK<<<Conehead-BE<< richard moore uk<<
r2daft2
> > (leswatts@)-UK<<<???
> >
> > Cheers
> > Les.

WHeRE
> > IS MUSIC POWER? pt.2 EUROPE & USA FLA
> >

> > I'd be more than keen to follow on this one.
> >
> > Europe branch: Nick Ullman-UK<<<Conehead-BE<<<r2daft2
> > (leswatts@)-UK<<<???
> >
> > Cheers
> > Les

October
> > 1969.
> >  > This time it is the whole of the Pink Floyd contribution with
Zappa
> > joining
> >  > the group for a mamoth "Interstellar Overdrive", preceded sy
Zappa
> > and the
> >  > Floyd tuning up.
> >  > This has been speed corrected, the version that is making its
rounds
> > at
> >  > present is 8-10% too fast.
> >  > We also have here amazing versions of "Set the Controls for the
> > Heart of the
> >  > Sun" and "Saucerful of Secrets", where we can here the reason
why
> > Zappa
> >  > admired the Floyd so much.
> >  >
> >  > Anyone any idea where the film of this event has ended up! It
was
> > called
> >  > "Music Power".
> >  >
> >  > This FLAC version also contains mono versions of Dylan's "Blond
on
> > Blonde"
> >  > and "Bringin' it all back home". All artwork for the Amougies
is
> > included.
> >  >
> >  > There will be a USA branch and a Europe and elsewhere one.
> >  > Get your names down in the usual way, I will send out to the
two
> > first ones
> >  > as soon as possible.
> >  >
> >  > Here are the details:
> >  >
> >  > Pink Floyd - 1969-10-25, Festival Actuel, Amougies, Belgium,
Aud
> >  >
> >  >   initial distribution of the audience tape was mastered slow,
> >  >               this version has been SPEED-CORRECTED.
> >  >
> >  >
> >  >                         length:  75:07
> >  >
> >  >
> >  >
> >  >
> >  > 4. Astronomy Domine                            9:34 (was 10:53)
> >  > 5. Green In The Colour                         3:44
soundtrack
> > source
> >  > 6. Careful With That Axe, Eugene               9:35
soundtrack
> > source
> >  > 7. tuning up with Frank Zappa                  2:44 (was 2:48)
> >  > 8. Interstellar Overdrive                     20:23 (was 21:03)
> >  > 9. Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun  11:03
soundboard/FM
> > source
> >  > 10. A Saucerful Of Secrets                    18:02 (was 18:36)
> >  >
> >  > David Gilmour - guitar & vocals
> >  > Richard Wright - organ
> >  > Roger Waters - bass & vocals
> >  > Nick Mason - drums
> >  > with
> >  > Frank Zappa - guitar (7 & 8)
> >  >
> >  >
> >  >
> >  > NB-- for this disc, the audience recordings of "Green Is The
Colour"