With thanks to lusi tanio [EMAIL PROTECTED] I can re-offer this
show back to the group.

r2daft2 ([EMAIL PROTECTED])>>?

If the first person to respond will send me their full address then
I'll get it posted straight away.

Cheers,
Les.

This show was rescued from the orphanage and I haven't got details
specific to this vine.
However, the content of the disc is as follows:

Frank Zappa
Phone in KPFT Houston including "Crush All Boxes"
October 1980 (either 19th or 20th?)
70 min, FM, A+

"Crush All Boxes" was the name of an album that FZ planned to release
in late 1980, but decided not to after it had been bootlegged.
The songs were released later, on "Tinsel-Town Rebellion" and "You
Are What You Is", but in different mixes.
In this broadcast, FZ talks about and plays both sides of the "Crush
All Boxes" single LP without interruption.

Setlist for "Crush All Boxes":

1. Doreen
2. Fine Girl
3. Easy Meat