The following Zappa-List poll is now closed.  Here are the
final results:

POLL QUESTION: Would everyone be ok with distributing
vines as lossless flac audio files?
These files can be esaly converted to lossless wav files
that can in turn be used to author an audio CD.
This is a little more trouble than just copying a CD but
is better than ripping a CD to wav to make a copy with EAC because it
eliminates 2 conversion processes.
Free software is available for both PC and Mac
to convert these files. I know a lot of you are
already using flac because we’ve had several
shows go around this way already.
I was just wondering if this is now a majority or
are there still a lot that prefer we vine as Audio CD?

This poll closes on Saturday so please vote now

CHOICES AND RESULTS
- Yes I like flac files to make my CD with, 8 votes, 53.33%
- No I like to copy a CD, 2 votes, 13.33%
- I like them both , 5 votes, 33.33%

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Zappa-List

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/