i have 10/30 and 10/31 on cassette..i rated the 30th B+ and 31st B-

Jim L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I had someone send me some CDs that he made from reel to reel tapes. He ripped them just fine but didn’t want to try splitting them into tracks and so sent them to me so that I could do it. They seem to mostly be FM broadcasts of The King Biscuit Flower Hour ranging from 70s to 80s. Anyway among them is a Zappa 1977-10-31 show. I think it was the first Halloween show or at least I thought I heard FZ say something to that effect when talking to the crowed. I never had this show before so I’m wondering if anyone else has heard other sources for it? This copy sounds pretty good but then I really haven’t listened to it all yet. Also It crossed my mind that it might have been used in an official release that I didn’t know about? Any information appreciated.

Jim L

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron