Frank was the cover story of Relix magazine this month. They had
interviews with Gail, Joe Travers, Dweezil, Steve Vai, Mike Kenealy
and more. According to Gail, many more releases are set to come
including the Roxy DVD. I won't hold my breath. Anyway, I thought they
covered Franks music honestly. Worth picking up if you see it.