Let's See, there are a few albums that Frank himself had ready to release
before he died, they are

Trance Fusion - A guitar record like SUAPYG, solos from '84 and '88
Dance Me This - A Synclavier album like JFH
The Rage and the Fury - The Edgard Varese project w/Ensemble Moderne from
summer '93

They have been going throught the vault and catergorizing everything into 3

Category A - Mixes Frank actually completed, stuff we've never heard before,
plus one concert
project no one knows about.
Category B - Tapes Frank made such as all the concert material (ie YCDTOSA
Category C - Everything Else

Roxy and Elsewhere
The two concerts from Dub Room Special, each released seperately in their

Finally, more from the Corsaga series, and more Petit Wazoo concert material
like Imaginary

Hope that helps.