Some time ago (probably 3/4 years now),I signed up as a Zappa *expert* on
the AllExperts site.
I just thought of it as a bit of fun and in actual fact have only ever
answered one question from the site and that was a couple of years back.

Anyway,out of the blue the question below appeared in my inbox this morning.
I'm not sure that anyone would be able to answer it
satisfactorily........all I know is that the recording mentioned does not
appear on the official Cucumonga cd.
If anyone can throw any light.........

Glen

 I was going thru a thrift store in Yucaipa (20 miles from CUCAMONGA) and
 came across a Hand cut DUB acetate 45 from PAL RECORDING STUDIOS on
 ARCHIBALD AVE 8072 in CUCAMONGA. Hand written is the Group BUDDY and the
 CRICKETS (Not BUDDY HOlly) Songs are ITS GONNA WORKOUT FINE/JEZEBEL. Both
 are really good Garage Surf instumentals. I emailed Paul Buff on this 45
 and he doesnt remeber too much. He thinks FRANK and DAVE AERNI produced it
 or maybe even played it. He doesnt think this 45 ever surface any further
 than this, may be the only copy. Would you be able to tell me any info on
 it? Can you tell by listening to it if Frank plays guitar on it. Thanks