Yup, it was Ted that proposed this one - so how about if we start the vine with him? (Especially since he's only up the coast.)

Ted, send me your mailing address.

In fact, if everyone doesn't mind, how about if we "hopinate" this vine?  I suggest the following order:

John K (US) << Ted B (US) <<  [EMAIL PROTECTED] - (USA) << skipsign - (US) << nick [EMAIL PROTECTED] << r2daft2 [EMAIL PROTECTED] - (UK) << thierry - (FR) <<

John K