OK I just converted the audio to mp3 and the entire clip is about 21
minutes and about 17mb. it is too large to add to the files section
but have broken it up into 4 parts approf 4-5 mb each can email if
someone wishes.

BHJ

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Suzy Creamcheese"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Kewl! I can't wait to hear it! Please sign me up!!!!!
> Thanks,
> Carla
>

> -- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, kevcaf@ wrote:
> >
> > LISTENING NOW TO FZ ON HOWARD STERN FRIDAY SHOW. CLIP WAS FROM
WNBC

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM