hey skip---i see that you're next for this felt forum set---i totally forgot that this vine was hoppinated---my bad---i'll get these to you asap---later/oz
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, April 15, 2006 10:15 PM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Re: VO - Felt Forum Halloween '76 - 6 disks, wav format

Well, first one should read the FAQ in the files section that explains in full how to do it and then one adds one's name to the latest queue - depending on where one is from (as this is a hoppinated vine): guy gonzo-us << john g in kansas << skipsign- us <<
Luis-AR >> Richard Moore - UK << Mark Timbrell - UK >> Restallp, uk <<
Neil - UK << Bart (Pol)
If you're in the US (or western hemisphere), you would slide your name in after 'skipsign' or Luis. If you're in Europe, or the eastern hemisphere, you would place your name at the end of the queue...
That's how one would do it. Two thru Seven have to figure it out for themselves. Eight and above are eligible for government aid in their quest...
SOFA