That's odd - I didn't miss this one but somehow my name's gone
missing! and I applied way back in April (Message #12101).
No worry though - as the chain is hoppinated I'll just put myself at
the end of the UK leg of the tour.

The chain should now look like this:

john g in kansas << skipsign-us << justin smith (us) << Luis-AR >>
> Richard Moore - UK << Mark Timbrell - UK >> Restallp, uk <<Neil - UK
>> Les Watts (UK) << Bart (Pol) << Arto (Fin)

Cheers
Les.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/DHchtC/3FxNAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM