Thanks Neil, I already received the cd. Now it goes to Federico in Spain, the last in queue.
cheers
Luis

neil_hawkins2003 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I've not heard back from Federico with his mailing address, so
rather than delay this one further I will send it on to Luis instead
and Federico can sign up again for this vine

Regards

Neil

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, thierry barbier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi every body
> I received the disc and can send it now to Neil ( please send me
your address )
> sorry for the delay, I was on vacations
> best regards to all of you who spread the good music
> thierry
>
> << Neil (UK)<< Federico Valdes [EMAIL PROTECTED]> net << Luis
(AR) lusi_tanio@ <<???

AMOUGIES

> Hi Folks,

> Thanks to Richard Moore, this disc is safely with me and will be
going to Thierry as soon as I get his address.

> The Euro vine currently stands as follows (to the best of my
knowledge):

> <<< thierry barbier-fr > ( correque46@ ) << Neil (UK)<< Federico
Valdes [EMAIL PROTECTED]> net << Luis (AR) lusi_tanio@ <<???

> Please do not confuse this with the US vine also doing the rounds -
some of the previous posts are a nightmare to follow!
> I've taken the liberty of re-naming the subject heading slightly
to try and avoid further confusion.

> (By the way, I've no idea why the track sequence starts at track
4.)

> Cheers
> Les.

> ====================================

> Details:

> Another offering from the Actuel Fest at Amougies on 25th October
1969.
> This time it is the whole of the Pink Floyd contribution with
Zappa joining the group for a mamoth "Interstellar Overdrive",
preceded by Zappa and the Floyd tuning up.
> This has been speed corrected, the version that is making its
rounds at present is 8-10% too fast.
> We also have here amazing versions of "Set the Controls for the
Heart of the Sun" and "Saucerful of Secrets", where we can here the
reason why Zappa admired the Floyd so much.
> This FLAC version also contains mono versions of Dylan's "Blond on
Blonde" and "Bringin' it all back home". All artwork for the
Amougies is included.

> Pink Floyd - 1969-10-25, Festival Actuel, Amougies, Belgium,
> Aud initial distribution of the audience tape was mastered slow,
this version has been SPEED-CORRECTED.
> length:  75:07
>  4. Astronomy Domine                          9:34 (was 10:53)
>  5. Green In The Colour                         3:44   soundtrack
source
>  6. Careful With That Axe, Eugene         9:35  soundtrack source
>  7. tuning up with Frank Zappa               2:44 (was 2:48)
>  8. Interstellar Overdrive                       20:23 (was 21:03)
>  9. Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun  11:03 soundboard/FM
source
> 10. A Saucerful Of Secrets                  18:02 (was 18:36)
>
> David Gilmour - guitar & vocals
> Richard Wright - organ
> Roger Waters - bass & vocals
> Nick Mason - drums
> with Frank Zappa - guitar (7 & 8)
>
> NB-- for this disc, the audience recordings of "Green Is The
Colour" and "Careful With That Axe, Eugene" were patched with the
more common soundboard source, taken from a documentary film
soundtrack.  "Set The Controls" does not appear in the film but is
taken from a later FM broadcast of the same soundboard tape.
> 1:45 of mostly dead air was edited from "Set The Controls" prior
to broadcast, thus is missing here.  A minute or so of dead air was
edited from the end of Astronomy" for this disc as well.
> FLAC copies should include the audience recordings
of "Green", "Eugene" and "Set The Controls" in a separate folder for
whomever is interested.

or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.