Now... THAT'S college rhythm!

--- In, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, considering we just had this conversation last week and we
sorta tacitly agreed to keep this "convenience" vine off-list, yeah
you could say I mind. No offense to you; what you do thru private
email is your business.
> Anyone wishing to participate in this opportunity is asked to
contact Guy (or BaldHeaded John) directly; please do not respond
with a group message.
> Anyone who can't figure out how to respond directly to a member
off-list is asked to respond to me directly off-list - or assume the
risk of being publicly ridiculed...