Hey, folks.  I've had this thing for a while now and no one responded to my
last post about
it.  I'm assuming it goes back to the originator of the vine, so whomever that
is, please
send me your address and I'll send it on home to ya.
Thanks again to Skip for passing it my way.  Aside from the bit missing from
"Idiot Bastard
Son," it's a hell of a show with pretty good sound.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/2pRQfA/bOaOAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM