--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, Jim L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I haven't had time to listen to all of them. The Tower show and
the Toronto
> show have great sound. The Detroit show is getting rave reviews
from
> attendees but no recording so far. I'm expecting the west coast
shows to be
> special. I wonder if there's any chance of Ruth Underwood showing
up for a
> few songs?

I saw the ZPZ show at The Wiltern in LA last Friday night and there
were no guest appearances like Ruth. Bozzio played with one arm for
a few tunes on the encore.

It was amazing to see the footage of FZ from Halloween 1981 NYC
playing a guitar solo as the Dweez and band played along in real
time.

Nappy sounded and played amazing as did Vai. The band was tight but
I saw no Irish setter.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM