hi,

i'm 2nd in line, and i havent heard an update in awhile...

nickkiebubi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
John G.has not received yet, it has taken almost two months to go to
two, possibly three people, that's not fair, especially when you
look at the length of the list. I have approached a couple of the
earlier members of this list for a trade, but no reply.
Come on, Zappatistas, we are all dig the music, give us a chance to
listen to it!!

> Ted B - (US) << monastic3@ - (USA) << skipsign - (US) << john g in
kansas -
> (US) << del (Ohio, USA) << Jc (BC, Can) << nick ullmannick@ (UK)
<< r2daft2
> leswatts@ - (UK) << thierry - (FR) << Darko ( Croatia ) << ???

> Jim L
[EMAIL PROTECTED]com] On
> Behalf Of Nick Ullmann
> Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 5:27 AM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com
> Subject: RE: [Zappa-List] who is next for VO fz/Ponty/Valbonne
1970?

> Hi Ted,
>
> Look to the message board for the lineage.
>
> I am pretty soon, altho' I might not be next.
> Just in case:
>
> NICK ULLMANN
> 59 SOMERCOTES
> BASILDON
> ESSEX SS15 5TZ
> ENGLAND
>

> Kind Regards, nick

Do you Yahoo!?
Next-gen email? Have it all with the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift Fun apron

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS