From: aum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] VO fz/Ponty/Valbonne 1970? WHERE THE HECK IS IT???
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 09:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

hi,

   i'm 2nd in line, and i havent heard an update in awhile...

nickkiebubi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
           John G.has not received yet, it has taken almost two months to go
two, possibly three people, that's not fair, especially when you
look at the length of the list. I have approached a couple of the
earlier members of this list for a trade, but no reply.
Come on, Zappatistas, we are all dig the music, give us a chance to
listen to it!!

 > Ted B - (US) << monastic3@ - (USA) << skipsign - (US) << john g in
kansas -
 > (US) << del (Ohio, USA) << Jc (BC, Can) << nick ullmannick@ (UK)