Thanks Stucco!

Question about the group: Is this group mostly just for trading and
are there other yahoo groups with more discussion? I haven't had a
chance to really check out the various Zappa groups since I was more
active a few years ago on aff-z, and that seems to be a lot slower
now.

--Calvin

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Stucco Holmes"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM