Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 8:35 PM
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: FANTASTIC original Cal Schenkel painting CHEAP!!

Thanks Stucco!

Question about the group: Is this group mostly just for trading and
are there other yahoo groups with more discussion? I haven't had a
chance to really check out the various Zappa groups since I was more
active a few years ago on aff-z, and that seems to be a lot slower
now.

--Calvin

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, "Stucco Holmes"
<chrisforeman2002@...> wrote:

> Wow!
> The one and only Cal Schenkel here at the group?? Way cool!
> Welcome aboard Calvin, thanks for the artwork you have done in the
> past on FZ's albums. I always liked the Grand Wazoo, Uncle Meat and
> Burnt Weenie the best.
> Chris
>
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, "Cal Schenkel" <calvin@> wrote:
> >
> > hi--
> > I apologize for this being my introduction to this group & I hope
> it
> > is appropriate to post this here? (any other group sugestions?)
> > thanks,
> > --calvin

> > FANTASTIC original Cal Schenkel painting CHEAP!!
> > Your favorite cover hand-painted by Cal Schenkel
> >

> > *** T O D A Y - O N L Y ! ***

> > My big fucking overdue property tax bill is your
> > ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY!!!
> >

> > YOUR PRICE TODAY ONLY: $295.00
> > Regular price $1000.00--but worth much more!
> >
> > Actual hand-painted original art for the price of a print!!!
> >

> > *** T O D A Y - O N L Y ! ***
> >

> > http://www.ralf.com
> >
> > details:
> > http://www.ralf.com/galerie
> > read the comments of happy fans:
> > http://www.ralf.com/galerie/6051_praise.html
> >
> > NOTE:
> > The web-page is set up to order "Uncle Meat" but you can order
any
> > cover of your choice for only $295. (including the "Ruben & The
> Jets"
> > $499. half-price special!)
> >

> > write or call for more information:
> > calvin@ 215-659-9039