Hi,

I've not heard anything from Darko for a while not sure what the
procedure is, but as he was the last in the line, I think the best
option is to get the vine moving again and if someone wants it slip
your name in before Darko and I will get it out to you asap.

Mark Timbrell - UK >> ???? << Darko - ( Croatia )<<

Regards,

Mark

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "mrk_timbrell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>