no hurry guys---thanks---i'll gladly wait

plotch12_r777r <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:                                  I
will be glad to let Andy go first, Mark!
 Anyone on that side of the ocean want it?  ;-)

 Mark Timbrell - UK >> Andy Goldstein - USA >> Rand in Texas USA >> ??

 --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "starless74" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 wrote:

 > --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "mrk_timbrell" <timbrell@> wrote:
 > >
 > > with regard to this vine, I still have the CD's as I've not heard
 from
 > > Darko or anyone else that would like them.
 > >
 > > Are there any takers for this excellant vine?
 > >
 > > Mark Timbrell - UK >>Andy Goldstein - USA >>
 > >
 > > Regards,
 > >
 > > Mark
 > >
 > > --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "mrk_timbrell" <timbrell@>
 wrote:

 > > > Hi,
 > > >
 > > > I've not heard anything from Darko for a while not sure what
 the
 > > > procedure is, but as he was the last in the line, I think the
 best
 > > > option is to get the vine moving again and if someone wants it
 slip
 > > > your name in before Darko and I will get it out to you asap.
 > > >
 > > > Mark Timbrell - UK >> ???? << Darko - ( Croatia )<<
 > > >
 > > > Regards,
 > > >
 > > > Mark
 > > >
 > > > --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "mrk_timbrell" <timbrell@>

 CD's