GUEST - DON CHERRY -trumpet & flute
Date:   Oct 3, 1968
Venue:  Tivoli Gardens, Copenhagen
Sets:
Media:  CDR
Number:         2
Source:         aud? guest:Don Cherry
Quality:        B B-

Notes:
CD1 - 2 long tracks
  TRACK 1 Return Of The Son Of Monster Magnet>improv>Help I'm A
Rock> improv>
    TRACK 2>Improv (cont)//Absolutely Free w/ There's A Small
Hotel>Rock-a-bye Baby>Prelude to the Afternoon Of A Sexually Aroused
Gasmask>Teddy Bear March>In The Sky(cut)/ The String Quartet,Legend
of The Golden Arches (cont)

CD2 2 long tracks
TRACK 1>String Quartet (cont)>Sleeping In A Jar/Improv w/Don Cherry
(cut)
 TRACK 2Orange County Lumber Truck: Legend Of The Golden Arches,
Sleeping In A Jar,

CDR from trade > eac > flac front end(level 8) > YOU!

Ripped for DIME-A-DOZEN by GaryM Apr 9, 2006