From: glen19@
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com
Sent: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 1:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] A Token Of His Extreme dvd offer.

Noticing that there seems to be a few folk on line now.......I'm surprised I
had no takers for the offer below in the UK.
Due to postage costs I stated that I wanted to send it to someone in the UK
first off but then it could go anywhere.

So,if anyone in the UK wants it please get in touch.

Going through some old discs I've found a dvd-r copy of the above Room 101
release of material from August 6 & 7 1974 KCET-TV Los
Angeles.

I don't need this disc as I have the Room 101 original so I
thought I'd offer it up here.
The dvd-r in question if I remember correctly was sent to me
by a trading colleague (not on this list),before I acquired the
original.It's on an unbranded dvd-r disc which has some light surface scratches
on the playeable side and which could do with a clean in general.......I
don't really know why this is the case as it's hardly ever been played and has been in a
protective sleeve since I've had it but there you go.

I've just checked it in my pc and it plays perfectly on win dvd so there
shouldn't be a problem.  Due to postage costs,I'm only prepared to send this to
someone in the UK first off but then it can go anywhere as far as I'm
concerned.

 It can even go as a vine if enough people want it.
So if anyone in the UK wants this please get in touch off
list and please feel free to offer it back up.

glen19@ <<

Is this how we do vines as I've never signed up for one ;-

Cheers,
Glen

Personals Fun family vacation Fun ride
Family fun Fun christmas gift