Jim L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Looks like this was the last listing.john g in
(US) << Dawayne Bailey US [EMAIL PROTECTED] << ??? kansasMust be with John G? Jim L
[EMAIL PROTECTED][mailto: ups.com [EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Dawayne Bailey ups.com
Sent: Sunday, August 20, 2006 12:24 AM
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com
Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: VO: A Token Of His Extreme DVD--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ups.com, "Dawayne Bailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ups.com, "Glen Young" <glen19@> wrote:
> > John K wrote
> > By the way, I just used Nero and the disc copied with no problems.
> > Good,very glad to hear this.
> > Glen
> Anyone know the latest on where this DVD is in the chain? Thanks for
> your help.
testing - 1, 2, 3....ahem...
.is this mic on?
anyone know? thank you.
"Everybody take a deep breath, because thats all youre gonna get" Bob Weir __._,_.___
For further Z-related fun, please visit http://www.thebignote.com or http://www.killuglyradio.com , thank you.
YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
- Visit your group "Zappa-List" on the web.
- To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
- Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
- [Zappa-List] VO: A Token Of His Extreme DVD Nokeating4
- Re: [Zappa-List] VO: A Token Of His Extreme DVD Michael Golub
- Re: [Zappa-List] VO: A Token Of His Extreme DVD Glen Young
- [Zappa-List] Re: VO: A Token Of His Extreme DVD Dawayne Bailey
- [Zappa-List] Re: VO: A Token Of His Extreme D... Dawayne Bailey
- RE: [Zappa-List] Re: VO: A Token Of His E... Jim L
Reply via email to