I added myself to this vine a few days ago and now I'm nowhere to be found
(actually, I noticed this a couple days ago). Did I do something wrong? I
thought all I had to do was add my name to the end...

Just wondering.... Can someone who knows how to do this add me?

Thanks!

Steve (in the US)

Steve Marshall
Editor - The Night Owl
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<http://www.thenightowl.com>
The best place on the web for music reviews
Member - National Music Critics Association

Check out the new Neil Young CD - Living with War...
Now streaming, in its entirety, online at The Night Owl!!