If I'm in time I might just be able to hop in before the vine leaves
the UK - if that's OK.

The vine would then look like this:

<< Ashley Harrold (UK) << r2daft2 (UK) << Arto (Finland) << John K in
California (US) << Sofa (US) <<

Otherwise a spot just after Arto will be OK (that is before it leaves
Europe and crosses the big pond).

Cheers
Les.

--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "r2suokas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'll hop in, keeping it in Europe, if that's OK.
>
> The vine should look like this:
>
> << Ashley  Harrold (UK) << Arto (Finland) << John K in California
(US)
> << Sofa (US) <<
>
> R2
>

> --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, Nokeating4@ wrote:
> >

> > Count me in for the US leg...
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > John K
> >
> > << Ashley  Harrold (UK) << John K in California (US) <<  ???
> >

> > In a message dated 8/28/2006 1:08:56 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
> > afh.poet@ writes:
> >

> > Hi  Glen, I’ll hop in on this please.
> > Anyone  else gonna join up?
> > Ashley.