From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com [mailto:Zappa-[EMAIL PROTECTED].com]On Behalf Of A F Harrold
Sent: 28 July 2006 10:07
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com
Subject: [Zappa-List] VO ZPZ 4 shows on data DVD Tower Theatre, Mazda Palace, Hummingbird Centre, RAH

As far as I can see this is the most recent-ish version of the vine, so I need an address from r2daft2, please.

Ashley.

Ashley Harrold >> (UK) >> r2daft2 (UK) > > Thierry Barbier-FR << ElectricLoopstation2 in Belgium << njks.geo - US << John G - US << Kevcaf@ - US << Skipsign- US <<  Jim D - US <<

Frank zappa

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS