--- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, "Dawayne Bailey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just a note to Richard Derse and everyone else about the KCET/Token
DVD. I apologize for the delay in getting this out to Richard. I've
been having problems copying this PAL format DVD and I'm not doing it
alone. I've had help from a tech head kind of person and even they
have had trouble making it work.

I will send it out as soon as I get this copied correctly - I've been
waiting to get this footage for about 32 years now and I'd love to
secure a copy before I send this out to Richard.

I'm assuming this is the same copy that was originally sent out when
this vine started. It's silver with no brand name graphics or
commercial print. It has "ZAPPA" and "KCET" hand-written on the inside
ring in black ink.