Hey all!

I am a long time Zappa fan, but never saw him live.  I just caught the
Providence ZPZ show last week (10/25).  What a great night!  Napolean
was full of energy, and being a bass player I was watching Pete
Griffin all night.  I really like Dweezil's playing style, nice & laid
back.  That's more my style than Vai's, though I was in the 3rd row
right in front of Vai when he was out there!

I was looking to trade or something for any complete, good quality
live show on this tour.  How have recordings been for these shows?  I
don't really collect shows these days (I do have a case of old
Grateful Dead bootleg cassettes from 60's to early 80's in the
basement though).

Sorry for coming in as a Noobie and asking, but I really want to get a
show.  The video clips on teh ZPZ site aren't enough!  I would love
the Providence show but any other will do.

Thanks,

Greg in MA

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional