DO NOT ADD ANYTHING MID-VINE.

Thank you,
SOFA
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: cyrano6957
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2006 6:22 PM
  Subject: [Zappa-List] Re: VO: Uncle Meat, Video From Hell & 200 Motels True
Story (3 DVD) NTSC

  --- In Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

  > I'm very sorry for holding up the line here, but I've been so busy
  and
  > haven't sent this one off yet - It's in the mail today to Randy -
  Sorry  guys!

  > John K

  I am ready to continue this vine and Rick Norris said "No thanks".

  I have an e-mail out to Joseph (US) [EMAIL PROTECTED] for a mailing
  address.

  Here is what I wrote to him:

  "Do you still want to and can you continue this vine? Please let me
  know.
  I will need an address.

  I was getting ready to start another 3 DVD vine. I could just pony
  it onto
  this in the spirit of Thanksgiving.

  - Mondo Hollywood
  - Weasels Ripped My Flesh
  - Onward Christian Soldiers - documentary on the Zappa hated
  tele-evangelists and their quest for political power and world
  domination."

  ~~~~
  Is it okay to add stuff mid-vine?

  Message 2