From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Glen Young
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2006 1:30 AM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Re: Wolfgang's Vault

Dawayne wondered

Thank you for that info. Much appreciated. I am still wondering
though, it this recording currently in circulation in the FZ trading
community?

I just checked the FZ shows database and it's listed as circulating as a 62m

sbd in A- quality,and it also says the first 20m circulate under a different

date (24/6/70),

If you're not familiar with the site I'm talking about just google for FZ
shows and it will come right up.

Cheers,
Glen in Bristol,England.