From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Central Screw10izer
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 7:31 PM
To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Zappa-List] Re: Wolfgang's Vault

I do have this show (courtesy of Zappeteers) and have confirmed that it is
the same show, but a completely different recording. There is a different
balance in the sound (wolfgangs appears better, but it streams at a low
bitrate so the flac version could be exceptional. The drop outs aren't the
same.

On 12/3/06, Dawayne Bailey <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> com>
wrote:

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:Zappa-List%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com,
Jim L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I thought I had this in my collection but a quick check shows that
I don't
> have it in the flac section. I do have a few other shows somewhere
that are
> in audio CD format only. I'll have to do some digging and check
them. Either
> way it's possible that Wolfgang's source tapes are better than and
possibly
> different than what's been circulating.
>

> Jim L

Thanks Jim and Glen. The quality of the Wolfgang's Vault recording
is very nice. Have any of you checked out any of their other
concerts that you can record on your computer? It's an amazing
source for free shows:
http://concerts. <http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/Artists.aspx?s=a>
wolfgangsvault.com/Artists.aspx?s=a