Please forgive my newbie question, but a friend of mine
made me a DVD transfer of his video archive of Zappa on
USA Night Flight plus a few extras, and I am curious if
all this is available already in better/more complete
versions? Would anyone be interested in this?
Thanks in advance for any answers or advice.

plotch12

DVD Menu:

Frank Zappa
NYC Palladium, 10-31-81
USA Night Flight Compilation Plus

01 - 11: NYC Palladium,
USA Night Flight Halloween Simulcast, 10-31-81

01. You Are What You Is
02. Mudd Club
03. The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing
04. Dumb All Over
05. Heavenly Bank Account
06. Suicide Chump
07. Jumbo Go Away
08. Alien Orafice
09. Teen-age Prostitute
10. Flakes
11. Whippin' Post (partial)

12. "We Are What We Watch" USA Night Flight clips:
    Duet with Steve Vai exerpt
    Mr Green Genes 1967 exerpt

Bonus Clips:

13. Rock Influences - Black Knapkins
14. The Meek Shall Inherit Nothing - from SNL 10-21-78 (MTV)
15. Peaches En Regalia - video
16. You Are What You Is - video
17. Porn Wars 1985 w/ Tipper & Al Gore, Dee Snider, John Denver
18. Frank & Dweezil on Stryper & Oral Roberts - from MTV 3-8-87