  From: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Glen Young
  Sent: 26 January 2007 17:38
  To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
  Subject: [Zappa-List] It was 19 years ago,probably not today.

  I was just freaking out to a bit of Stage Vol 2 yesterday when I looked at
  the back of the cd case to see when it came out.

  I couldn't believe it when it said 1988,well I suppose I could when I
  thought about it but blimey how time flies.

  Superb show though.
  Vol 1 is ace.
  Three is excellent.

  The 82 stuff on 4 is great.

  Vols 5 & 6 are ok but not so good,and seem a bit rushed perhaps
  understandably ;-((

  What do others think of the Stage series ?