my brother and i are huge zappa fans but we have completely different parts of
his catalogue..i went the live route and YCDTOSA was my first glimpse into
zappa..all 6 volumes (2 discs each) are worth having each disc has a theme with
liner notes by frank..volume 7 is sex oriented..volume 5 disc teo is a mind
blowing compilation of franks "favorite" 1982 ensemble..u know vol 2 is the
helsinki concert..and so on..second only to the shut up and play yer guitar
series..so get yer butt on amazon and get a copy..u wont regret it
Mike
Guy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:          Is Vol. 2 the purple one/Helsinki
concert? I have that on audio
cassette somewhere. It's a good one.

http://globalia.net/donlope/fz/lyrics/index.html
> If the series is indeed new to you guys, then you should hunt it
down and purchase it post haste! Essential listening, every one -
but most fans have their favorites. Volume 2 is the one most talked
about, and therefore most favored, IMO...
> SOFA

out? Is this the release of vault stuff? I guess I should go to
Zappa.com more often or something because this one slipped right by
me.
> Jim L

---------

[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Glen Young
> Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 11:38 AM
> To: Zappa-List@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [Zappa-List] It was 19 years ago,probably not today.
>
> What do others think of the Stage series ?

"Everybody take a deep breath, because thats all youre gonna get"  Bob Weir