I have been listening to some Zappa and stumbled upon Hot Rats and have
been completely blown away... Can someone recommend other albums by him
that come close?  I've listened to Uncle Meat and The Grand Wazoo but
they don't have the same musical intensity.

Anyone got some recommendations?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/yXLolB/TM