Appreciate all your responses ... I will begin researching / listening
to your recommendations and let you know how goes.  Thanks!

--- In, "marc rosen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ah but Milhouse, If Zooba purchased Imaginary Diseases he would be
still thrilled to no end.  Additionally Roxy and Elsewhere would- or
should- not let him down.  Yes, they do not pack the megatonnage of
Hot Rats but there are no disappointments, even for those just
beginning to wade in.
> By the way, it pays to wear a Zappa t-shirt anywhere you go.  I wore
my Barking Pumpkin purple shirt to a woodturners meeting two nights
ago (in honor of the Chinese New Year) and one of the club members
asked if I was a Zappa fan. We had a great conversation completely off
topic to the turning and he promised to make some live tape copies for
> Read you later.
>                      Marc
Rats a unique item in the catalog.