In a message dated 3/26/07 2:06:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

'Things that look like meat' is a track from the Guitar album!

(And 'Guitar hernia' is a boot of the Guitar World tape, that was a preview
for the Guitar album).

To be specific, "Things That Look Like Meat" is a different edit on the GW
tape - I believe it's shorter than the version on Guitar (I don't have time to
verify that at the moment). I think "Stevie's Spanking" (which is the solos
from the YCDTOSA Vol. 4 version that appears in "Video From Hell") and one
other
track were NOT on the GW tape but were added to the track list for that
bootleg (maybe "Sharleena" was the shorter flexi-disc version of the YCDTOSA
Vol. 3
track on this boot?)

--Milhouse